Monday, July 19, 2010

When the words 'bored', 'boring', 'boredom' come together.

I am bored. The week is going to be so boring. This is extreme boredom!

Well, that's because almost all of my lovely friends are in camp this week. NBS, MSE, Econs and some SMU camp and there they go. Shuhan, Cher, Mich, Steph you are greatly missed. Of course, vane too! But she's studying now so I cannot disturb. Bet all of you are enjoying your camps now while I wallow in misery and talk to all my bears bears. :(

But, on a happier note, I'm going to watch DESPICABLE ME with Gina and Cerintha. I heard the movie is not so bad and yes, WHEE~~~ after so long, we are finally going to catch a movie together again! I planned a cycling outing too but looks like it's gonna be pushed till next week. Then there's tuition and MJ for the week. That's life without work! I have to plan some stuff to fill up my days.

Somehow, I don't know what to think, what to expect, what to foresee because there are just too many stuff going on. But back to the logic I build up not long ago: Just don't think too much and life will be better. :) (But I will probably be a retard when school starts because I have already stopped thinking for so long)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home